- If you organize a conference, take these steps to make it a woman-friendly event.
- If you speak at conferences, refuse to speak on all male panels.
- If you work in the technology industry, become an ally by listening and respecting the experience of women at your workplace.
- If you participate in an open technology or culture community, encourage your peers to adopt a code of conduct.
- And anyone can help by spreading the word about our mission and your desire to see women thrive in open technology and culture.
And of course, you can donate to the Ada Initiative, which works full-time to support women in open technology and culture.