We’ve already received nearly 100 applications to attend AdaCamp DC (July 10â€“11, 2012, Washington DC). We’re beginning to review applications and looking forward to sending out acceptance notifications and getting started planning what sessions might happen at the event.
An important reminder for those who need travel assistance to attend: some travel assistance is available, including international travel, and the deadline to apply if you need travel assistance is Friday May 11, that is, tomorrow!
Notification dates are:
- Deadline for applications requesting travel assistance: May 11
- Final notification of acceptance for applications requesting travel assistance: May 25
- Deadline for all other applications: June 15
- Notification of acceptance for all other applications approximately every 2 weeks
- Notification of acceptance for all other applications: June 29
If you have any questions about the application process, please email email@example.com. See you there!
AdaCamp DC is supported by our generous AdaCamp sponsors:
- Silver sponsors: The Linux Foundation, Intel, Facebook, Red Hat, Collabora
- Bronze sponsor: GitHub
- International travel sponsor: Google
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to become an AdaCamp sponsor today!