One of our most frequently asked questions is “Can I get an Ada Initiative t-shirt?” At long last, the answer is yes!
We designed a beautiful, high quality t-shirt for the Ada’s Angel fundraiser. Donate at the Ada’s Angel level before October 31, 2012 to get your t-shirt.
We waited a long time to offer t-shirts because we wanted to do them right. Our t-shirts meet Geek Feminism’s recommendations for conference t-shirts and our own standards for high-quality women-friendly apparel:
- Both straight (“men’s”) and fitted (“women’s”) styles
- A wide range of sizes, up to 56″ chest in fitted style and 64″ in straight style
- Black fabric (so many women’s undergarments don’t show)
- High quality screen printing (not CafePress or Zazzle)
- Design that doesn’t draw attention to the breasts
If you’ve been waiting for a t-shirt to donate, please donate now!
Some more details:
High-quality black cotton t-shirt. Pre-shrunk and professionally screen printed. Fitted style sizes XS through 3X (32″ to 56″ chest, sizing chart here), straight style S through 5X (36″ to 64″ chest, sizing chart here).
To avoid having to make a decision at donation time, we will ask for your preferred size via email.