From December 11, 2013 through January 1, 2014, the Ada Initiative will not be able to respond to press inquiries, requests for comments, or any other requests for non-routine responses or assistance regardless of their importance. During this unavoidable hiatus, we are completely unavailable through all channels of communication for these kinds of requests.
We will have some scheduled social media announcements and blog posts during this time, but if you would like to keep up on the latest on women in open tech/culture news, we recommend:
- Geek Feminism (blog) (Twitter)
- WikiWomen’s Collaborative (Twitter) (Facebook)
- Outreach Program for Women (Twitter)
- Organization for Transformative Works (Twitter)
- Ashe Dryden (blog) (Twitter)
- Any of our advisors’ blogs, Twitter feeds, or other social media
We are looking forward to returning to our work on supporting women in open technology and culture in January! Thank you to all of our supporters for making this work possible.